Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Laughter of God's Children


Psalm 100:1-3
"Make a JOYFUL SHOUT to the Lord, all you lands! Serve the Lord with gladness; Come before His presence with singing.
Know that the Lord, He is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture."


What a Gracious and Loving God we serve! I am reminded every day of His everlasting Goodness. Today it was through the laughter of our little Mercy Rose. How the Lord must smile when He hears the joyous shouts of His little children.

Mercy truly has quite the laugh. I remember when she was born looking forward to the day she would double over with glee. Now that day is finally here, and I cannot get enough of her precious little laugh. What a Gift from Our Almighty Creator!

Mercy is 6 months old and growing bigger everyday. We thought you would enjoy a little tidbit of what Mercy's laugh is like. Forgive the darkness of the camera again. One of these days I will figure out how to get the light working in the background when I am video taping indoors. For now though, all you need is your listening ears.



7 comments:

Ice-Family said...

Very precious!! Love her laugh! I also enjoyed listening to you, Christy, trying to make her laugh! :)

Ben and April said...

Too cute!!! The things we do to get our children to laugh!

Courtney said...

FOUR MORE DAYS UNTIL I'M HOME!!!! I can't wait to see you all and give tons of hugs and kisses!!! :)
Finals are about to begin...please pray. Only one final tomorrow..so I'll be able to ease into them :)

I love you all!

Hammond Family said...

I started to watch this while Ellie was sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal....well....we did not have a spill...but I thought for sure we would with the way Ellie darted out of her seat to come watch!!

Ben and April said...

Courtney,

How did your piano exam go today? Can't wait to see you!!!

Amy said...

That was so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Ice-Family said...

Ok, Christy...what's with you and the "secret prayers???" Good thing I checked back on Kelly's blog to see your comment!! I certainly would LOVE more babies but and even another girl but you'll have to pray that God would make my body to like being pregnant so a baby can stay in without problems! :)